Saturday, December 25, 2004

Long Time no Post!!

Hi all,
Sorry for not posting for some time now, but I was busy at HiPC, the International Conference on High Performance Computing, helping with registration. Made quite a few good friends there and hope to stay in touch with them (anyone listening!). Presently at home at Mankapur, a sleepy township near Lucknow, in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.

Have quite a few stories to tell, how I nearly missed my flight to India from LA, what all happened in Bangkok and then in Bangalore and Delhi.. the snaps will be online as soon as I get back to LA. Till then, they are happily sitting in my laptop.

Next stop, Varanasi and ITBHU, my alma mater.. lets see what all is going on there!

and yes, a very merry christmas and a happy new year to all !

yours, truly
-A

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:01 PM

    Never knew that india will make u so lethargic...how come no posts??? still staring at your laptop ??? ;) anyways...

    Happy New Year...and have a nice Yatra...dont forget to take bath in Ganges..will clean all your sin(s) :))

    http://simplybooks.rediffblogs.com/
    (new year gift) :)

    Keep posting..
    Yours truly
    ______
    (ICQ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey animesh,

    Just checking on you & ur blog, and still waiting for the snaps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Me too Animesh :)
    I googled for Animesh. I'm 3rd there, and you're 2nd.

    ReplyDelete