Friday, May 14, 2004

Zion Update.. Gaurav is out :-(

Hi all,

Sadly (happily?), Gaurav got an internship in a siicon valley netowrks company and will have loads of paperwork to do, so will not join us for the trip : - (.

We will miss you Gaurav!

Anyways, Hiten is final to go and tomorrow morning, Sumit (my officemate) is going to drive us to the National Car rental office at the LA airport.

For those of you who think I am crazy in posting my friends' names without givings background info, I am doing this purposefully - I want you to form a picture of them as you read through my exploits :D

Anyways, my grades for Spring 2004 are out and I did well :-)

Cya later people.....
Animesh
P.S. for those of you who do not know, India, the world's largest democracy with more than a billion people had its national general elections some time ago and the results were out for the entire parliament within 6 hrs of the starting of counting!!! Kudos to electronic voting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment