Saturday, November 20, 2004

Second Nature: Last show of the sem.

Hi all,
Just back from ground zero, where I witnessed the last show of Second Nature Improv Comedy for this semester. Well, if you do not know them yet, read this post.

As always, they had great games for us, starting with the story "Sleeping Beast" (my suggestion :-] )and going on to make a nice shakespearian play about a strange couple, among a bunch of other games, including one involving two members of the audience and Mount Rushmore. My favorite game is still the one in which the scene moves with the outgoing character (really loved Nick's style of "diggin' through" the scenes).

Today we also wished David a good life in the Czech republic (he won't be at USC anymore :_[ ) and sang Happy Birthday to John in Czech!! I must the say the cake that Jaimey had brought was nice, although she has made it clear that she is not a baker(ess).

So Clay, Evan, Nick, Jaimey, David, Eddie, John, Jacquie, Jacob and the two new members of the gang whose names I cannot remember, thanks for making my friday evenings laughter-filled and best wishes for your finals.

Be back soon 2nImprov, we are going to miss you!!! (how abt a special session in the middle of final's week ;-) )

Your Fan.
-A
P.S. Nick actually knows my name!!!! How much cooler can life get B-)

No comments:

Post a Comment