Sunday, May 25, 2008

Preparing for D-day

Tuesday, May 27, 2008, 10am to 12pm PDT --- that is the time when I will be defending my work in order to get a PhD in Computer Engineering at USC, and to truly deserve the [premature] congratulations.

As I continue to polish my presentation, a wide range of thoughts stream through my mind, but I try not to get distracted ["yeah, right!", you say, "what about writing this post?" :)].

I guess I wanted to make one final post before the defense. Just wanted to say au revoir. See you all after the fateful presentation.

-A

8 comments:

  1. All the best dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything will be fine!
    Wish You All the Best Son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, it is tomorrow? All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:58 PM

    Make sure you see enough heads nodding ;)

    best wishes,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the very best !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:53 PM

    All the best 990010 :)
    Make us proud

    ReplyDelete