Monday, September 06, 2010

Resignation Letter Poem Template

Note: This is not for me. I love my job (and have recently been all-but-confirmed for a lifelong position at INRIA), but thought this might be useful for some of you :).

A close friend of mine is in the process of writing a resignation letter, and my comment on the letter included a suggestion that the following poem/verse be included. My friend had the wisdom (or not) of not including it, but maybe you, dear reader, will find the words useful for your next resignation letter :).

Here goes.
For this reason, and no
ulterior motives, I am deciding to
cut all ties with [Company Name Here]. I hope the company soars like a
kite. I will
yearn for
our relationship to be remembered fondly by both of
us.

So, what say?
-A
P.S. For those who did not quite get the context, see this gem by the Governator.

1 comment: