Sunday, July 03, 2005

Real Life Hero...

Rahul sent me this story about a real life hero from India, who saved his wife and kid and 70 other people during the recent flood-stranded-train incident.

Pretty cool. Goes on to show what can be done with determination.

The best part was [from the article]

"If a single man could successfully enter the waters and rescue people, why could the administration not do it with all the facilities at its disposal,"


-A
Do you also want to post an article online but do not have the time/enthu/madness to maintain a regular blog? Send the link to me and maybe I will post it on my blog [with your homepage url in the credits, of course]. Please note that this method will not be 100% reliable, so don't flame me if your suggestion does not get posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment