Friday, December 05, 2008

Parlez vous podcast?

I am on the train back from Brussels to Paris [and in the 1st class, no less!]. The trip went well, esp the keynote today from the Dean of EPFL. Also, the chocolates I bought today, as well as the food we were given all this week was simply fabulous.

And now, I am looking forward to the celebrations tomorrow for episode 200 of the Katia and Kyliemac podcast!

And for this, I give you the third installment of my guest appearance on the K&K podcast. Episode 198, the one where they talk about arranged marriages... and stuff...

The MP3 is here, and as always, you can listen to the streaming version below.



In case you missed my last two appearances, for ep. 197,
You can download the MP3, or listen to it below.



And for those who missed the initial one, here is the MP3, and the streaming audio is below.



And don't forget to check out episode 200, which will be streamed live! There are rumors that a certain PhD from USC will have a guest appearance ;).

P.S. I must say I liked the podcast experience, and am greatly thankful to K&K for the opportunities. You ladies rock!

3 comments:

  1. Beware! The muffin man cometh! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so so glad you enjoyed yourself in the coffee table studio! You were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:44 PM

    OK, both the places are my favourites in Europe... of course besides entire Switzerland.

    ReplyDelete