Monday, March 13, 2006

India Shining: A video is worth a thousand pics

Harshit sent me this video, which ties in to my post a few days ago.

Watch it [7 mins] if you can, if you don't have the time, watch the last 40 seconds, where they discuss as to "what is it that makes Indians study"

Suddenly, I feel a little happy to see these non-Indians in awe of my culture :-).

But all the same, we must remember that a lot needs to be done before we reach what we deserve... I just hope the huge legions of youth in India get proper guidence as they grow and mature.

Amen to that.
-A
P.S. The marathon is in 7 days, and my knee is busted! Going to the doc tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Hey....saw bits and pieces of the video and found it good...but the problem is, my bandwidth is not allowing me to play it properly. Is there any way I can download it and then play..? Or do u have a copy which u can send..? And take good care before u run the long one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about download and play possibility, but try hitting "pause" while it loads... go get a samosa.. and hit play... that way it will have time to download a local copy [buffer it in the memory] before playing.

    -A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:27 AM

    just an observation from the video, the guys ask the lady in the slum hut, how long you have been living here, she says do saal se (thats what I hear) and guy goes from 25 year :)

    ReplyDelete